Netflix is spread worldwide over 180+ countries being used by millions of people containing Favorites TV shows and movies. These shows and movies are disturbed by something we can call error codes which arise because of specific reasons.
The details about cause, solution steps and technicality are described below. Have a look at the article.
WHAT IS NETFLIX ERROR CODE?
While streaming Netflix, sometimes you’re interrupted by a message or something that Disturbs the play and is taken as fix error code 3-6 in Netflix.
Encountering this error NW 3-6 can stop you from enjoying your movies or TV shows. There are many types of Error codes such as Error code 100, Error code NW 4/8, Error code NW 3 6 etc.
These errors contain specific msg and they’re solvable because it’s a technical issue having some mediocre level complexity. In this article we’re going to have a deep look on Netflix error NW 3-6 in detail.
To tackle these kinds of Errors, We need to reset something or to connect with technicality.
WHAT CAUSES NETFLIX ERROR CODE NW 3-6?
There are two factors which are the main cause of this error:
Netflix error NW 3-6 is usually a problem created by network arrangements. While receiving this error you’ll be displayed as ” We’re having a problem connecting to Netflix. Please try again or visit netflix support “.
There are many solution steps for Netflix error NW 3-6 like Restarting the device, Checking internet connection, Resetting the modem, To verify DNS settings, By settling IP address to static. Below are some of the troubleshooting steps for different categories of usage to follow which can solve this error instantly.
- Restore your default connection by turning default settings on instead of customizing it manually.
- If you’re using a VPN (Virtual private network), Connect your PC or smartphone directly to your mobile network.
- If you’re still not getting the issue solved contact the device manufacturer.
Set top box
- This will follow the same process for connecting by switching the mobile network to default settings instead of settling it at customization.
- If you’re using DNS settings, reset it. You can try restarting your application by completely shutting it off and also disconnect your router at the time of facing Netflix error NW 3-6 immediately.
- This will resolve the issue. If this doesn’t work, contact your Router company executives.
Netflix error NW 3-6 on Smart TV
As discussed above, Try with default settings on your phone or PC.
- Restore your house Network connection by unplugging the modem from all the connections and reset it by switching off the TV.
- You can connect your Smart TV directly with Modem and if the internet is not so fast, connect the device with Ethernet cable. This can solve your connection issue of Error NW 3-6.
- Try connecting Netflix after that. It can solve your issue.
- If not, you should contact your service provider’s executive.
- You can ask for help with DNS resolution issues.
Netflix Error code NW 3-6 for Xbox one
Try confirming your X box’s DNS connection settings.
- Open the guide by using the Xbox Panel.
- Select settings from the menu.
- Follow the steps: – General > Network settings > Advanced settings > DNS settings
- Choose Automatic
- From the Xbox controller, select save.
- Try connecting to Netflix again.
You can try restarting your home network for the resolution of Netflix Error NW 3-6.
- Turn off the connection.
- Unplug connection for at Least 30-40 seconds.
- Turn the setup ON and connect again.
You can try connecting your game console directly to your Modem
- If you’re still unable to solve the error code NW 3-6, The easiest way to solve it is to bypass the router connection. Following are the usual steps taken: –
- Turn off and unplug the device
- Try using ether Ethernet cable to connect with device
- After turning the Router off, wait until the green lights blink again.
Below is the procedure for the settings for PlayStation.
- Settings > Network settings > Internet connection settings > Custom.
Settings for Wi-Fi or Wired connection:
- IP address settings- Automatic
- DHCP hostname – Not to set
- DNS settings – Automatic
- Automatic only for MTU and for proxy server, set to “do not use”
Go to test connection